Automatic tempering machine - INSPIRE
In comparison with the manual moulding machine, this machine will temper the chocolate automatic.
Especially for filling and vibrating chocolate moulds: manual or via optional dosing system.
Can be combined with an enrober belt for enrobed pralines, truffles or cookies.
- Stainless steel Construction, frame can also be executed in colour.
- Frame on castors.
- Cut-away at the front of the frame, for ergonomic foot-control.
- Chocolate will be moved and cooled in the machine via stainless steel spindle in double jacket stainless steel housing.
- Standard vibration table with separate motor, placed centrally and for moulds type 1000 on one side and for moulds type 2000 on the other side.
- Content tray (excl. piping): 15kg.
- Heating carpet around the chocolate tray, the outlet underneath the chocolate tray, de underside of the spindle housing and the distribution pipe above.
- Heating controlled via digital thermostat and with three extra security thermostats.
- Cooling via hermetic cooling group.
- Separate motor for steering mechanism and spindle.
- Equipment protected by built-in motor protection.
- Electrical controls at the inner side of the machine grouped an a central panel with hinges.
- Operation Inspire, and possible options such as wire conveyor, blower, completely integrated in PLC control (colours).
1 phase 230V 50Hz
For 60Hz-countries it's optionally 220V 3ph 60Hz or 110V 1ph 60Hz.
- Dosing system for moulds (Quickfill 3x7 or 3x8), these heated dosing units are also usable for both the Continua 30 and 60kg.
- Enrober belt Inspire 18cm with paper take-off section
- Enrober belt 18cm with truffle extension and truffle table
Unpacked: length: 30" (31.5" if vibration table is mounted), width: 27.6", height: 56.7", weight 440.92lbs
Easy cleaning procedures.
Continua 30/60Back To Top