Batch Tempering Kettle
- For tempering chocolate to the desired temperature, in a batch of 27,7 gal (+/- 264 lbs) of chocolate in one time.
- Tempers 27,7 gal of chocolate in 45 to 55 minutes.
- The machine can also be used as a melting kettle
- Made entirely of pearled stainless steel.
- Double jacket water housing
- Mixing arm with sidelong scrapers (speed approx. 25 RPM).
- Supply/drainage of water to accelerate cooling process.
- Short tube outlet with heated stainless steel ball valve.
- Stoppers underneath the batch.
- Motor located underneath the batch.
- Dry heating elements.
- Control temperature cycle through "heating" and "cooling" electronic digital thermostats with double display.
- Magnetic valve to supply cooling water during the tempering process.
- Additional mechanical safety thermostat.
- Central operating panel with all switches, lights and buttons.
3 phase 380-420V 50Hz or 220-240V 60Hz or 200V 50/60Hz
- Pumping-station with chocolate pump.
- Speed regulation on mixing arm.
- Drain valve underneath the batch.
- Heavier bevel gear wheel motor.
- Casters with high bearing power.
- Extra heating.
- Double-jacket fixed or flexible stainless steel piping.
27,7 gal (264 lbs of chocolate)
WorldwideBack To Top