Chocolate Flaking Machine - Type BASIC VII
To make standard flakes from chocolate blocks.
Max. chocolate block space: width 9.65″, length 21.65″, thickness 3.74″.
- Stainless steel construction and frame.
- Processing time: 10 to 20 minutes for 22 lbs of chocolate (for 2 blocks of 5.5 lbs or 11 lbs).
- Adjustable flake thickness.
- Flat knife.
- Optional different knives to produce flakes of various lengths.
- Built-in safety mechanism to protect against injury caused by knife.
- Mounted on 4 castors with 2 breaks.
- Two drawers to collect flakes.
- The machine is now equipped with a linear slide table (without lubricant). The block chocolate will not be in contact with any oily or greasy substances - NEW!!
- Lateral attachment of pushing plate by means of vibration dampers to enlarge the lifespan of the machine - NEW!!
- Standard automatic and accelerated return.
- Separate motors for drive and knife.
- Conduction that is maintenance-free
- Standard fortified construction
- Quick and simple dismantling
3 phase 380-420V 50/60Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz or single phase 100V 50/60Hz
Unpacked: height 41.7″, length 60.3″, width 19.7″, weight: 238 lbs
Packed: height 49.2″, length 65″, width 25.6″, weight: 432 lbs
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.
Back To Top