Chocolate Flaking Machine, Type SNIPPER I and II
To flake chocolate blocks into 'snippers' or flakes of chocolate
Max. chocolate block space: length 18.5″ x width 10.63″ x thickness 1.77″
- Compact design (table-top model).
- Stainless steel construction, also the pick up tray.
- Processing time: 13 to 30 minutes for 11 lbs of chocolate (for 1 block of 5.5 lbs or 11 lbs).
- Built-in safety mechanism to protect against injury caused by blade.
- Equipped with a pick up tray with plexiglas inspection hole.
Single phase 220-240V 50Hz or 110-120V 60Hz or 100V 50/60Hz (is 220V 50Hz with transfo).
Different blades to produce flakes of various lengths
Type I: Height 20.1″ (31.1" with the lever up), length 14.6″, width 16.9″, weight 63.93 lbs
Type II: Height 28″, length 17.3″, width 15.7″, weight 92.59 lbs
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.
Back To Top