Chocolate Flaking Machine, Type CURL I
To make curled flakes (like cigarettes) 2,76 inch length from chocolate blocks.
Max. chocolate block space: width 9.65", length 18.5", thickness 3.23".
- Stainless steel construction and frame.
- Processing time: 6 to 13 minutes for 22lbs of chocolate (for 2 blocks of 5,5lbs or 11lbs).
- Adjustable flake thickness.
- Cylinder with 6 knives.
- Optional different knives to produce flakes of various lengths (non curling end result).
- Built-in safety mechanism to protect against injury caused by knife.
- Mounted on castors.
- Two drawers to collect flakes.
- Completely automatic operation and accelerated return.
- Separate motors with speed control for drive and knife.
220-240V 1ph 50Hz or 220/240V 3ph 60Hz or 100V 1Ph 50/60Hz
- Extra time adjusting switch.
- Different knives to produce flakes of various lengths (non curling end result).
- Other block dimensions.
Unpacked: height 46", length 38.2",width 19.7", weight 188 lbs
Packed: height 52.8", length 39.8", width 20.5", weight 244 lbs
Weight knife: +/- 9 lbs
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.
Back To Top