Melting and Mixing Kettle
For melting and mixing all types of chocolate, jam, creams.
- Made entirely of pearled stainless steel.
- Double jacket water housing.
- Outside rock wool isolation
- Mixing arm with sidelong scrapers (speed approximate 16 RPM).
- Draining valve on the bottom.
- Draining valve on the side.
- Motor located underneath the kettle.
- Dry heating elements.
- Highly accurate thermostat with double digital display.
- Additional mechanical safety thermostat.
- Central operating panel.
- Water supply connection to fasten cooling process.
3 phase 380-420V 50Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz or 200V 50/60Hz
- Pumping-station with chocolate / sugar pump.
- Speed regulation on mixing arm.
- Drain tap for outlet on the bottom and/or at the side.
- Heavier bevel gear wheel motor.
- Casters with high bearing power.
- Extra heating for other products.
- Double-jacket fixed or flexible stainless steel piping.
Most common sizes: appr. 37, 53, 110, 220 and 440 gal.
On demand: other sizes.
All over the world.Back To Top